Best Chocolate chip Cookies Ever
100 g milk chocolate chips
125 g unsalted butter
150 g plain flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
75 g porridge oats
1 free range egg, lightly beaten
125 g light muscovado sugar
1. Preheat oven 180 c/ gas Mark 4.
2. Sift the flour and the baking powder into a mixing bowl, add the butter and the porridge oats, mix until resembles bread crumbs, using your finger tips
3. Add the beaten egg and the sugar and mix until all the ingredients are lightly combined, using a wooden spoon.
4. Add the chocolate chips and mix in gently
5. Grease a baking tray and place 18 spoons of mixture well apart.
6. Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
7. Remove from heat and leave to cool a few minutes.
8. Transfer to a cooling rack.
These are super easy to make. Great for after school treat, they do not last long in our house at all. Once word gets out you are baking these you can bet on extra visitors just happening to drop by.